Making creative selfies is all the rage these days. But why make your selfies using the same old backgrounds? Well, now you can bypass boring and have fun making photos of you and your friends right here in Sierra Vista in a place designed for selfies. Selfie Vista, located in the Photography Studio of Timothy D. Hall in The Mall at Sierra Vista is that place! Not only does this selfie spot have an array of exciting backdrops and props, but it also has some tips and tricks to help you get the perfect shot. Here are 10 tips for taking creative selfies at Selfie Vista.
1. Choose Your Backdrop Wisely - From a Royal Throne Room, a Blue Sky Room, to a Sparkle Wall, there are plenty of backdrops to choose from when you’re at Selfie Vista. Think about what kind of vibe you’re going for and pick accordingly.
2. Take Your Time - Don’t rush yourself! It’s ok to take multiple shots until you find one that looks just right – after all, practice makes perfect!
3. Make Use Of Props - Selfie Vista has props that can add some fun and personality to your selfie game, such as an electric guitar, sunflowers or even a pink flamingo umbrella! Get creative with your poses and let the props do the talking.
4. Change Up Your Angles - Experiment with different angles until you find one that works best for you, whether it’s looking up or down or even off to one side.
5. Fake It ’Til You Make It - According to a recent study published in the journal Experimental Psychology, researchers found smiling — even a fake smile — can have a positive impact on mood. Essentially, triggering certain facial muscles by smiling can “trick” your brain into thinking you’re happy. Come feeling meh and leave with great selfies and feeling better. Win-Win!
6. Strike A Pose - Don’t be afraid to go bold with your poses! Stand tall. Widen your stance. Place your hands on your hips and then engage that fake smile. ;) Even if it feels awkward at first, chances are it will look great on camera.
7. Focus On Lighting - Experimenting with different lighting options like LED lights or a reflector can add flair in your photos.
8. Don’t Forget To Edit - Editing your photos is essential for achieving that perfect selfie look – play around with exposure levels and filters until you get the desired effect
9. Keep It Simple - Too much clutter in a photo can be distracting so try keeping things simple by sticking to one backdrop or prop instead of cluttering up the frame with too many items
10. Have Fun With It - Remember that taking creative selfies should be fun so don’t take yourself too seriously – have fun with it and enjoy the process!
11. Share The Love - Yup! A bonus tip! Tim will be in the studio to help with your pictures and don’t forget to share your amazing selfie creations on social media and tag Selfie Vista – everyone loves seeing beautiful content after all!
Taking creative selfies doesn't have to be hard work – all it takes is some imagination and an eye for detail plus a little bit of practice! Whether you're looking for something classic or completely out-of-the-box, Selfie Vista has something for everyone – so why not give it a try today? You never know what kind of amazing creations might come out of it!